Low carb breadSunflower and pumpkin seeds
* Ultra low carb, 1 g per slice!
* No wheat, milk, yeast, soy or sugar
* Easy to make, no kneading required
* Gluten free
Our low carb bread mix is a quick and easy way to make healthy homemade bread. Just add water – no kneading required! The bread contains 1 gram of carbohydrate, 58 calories and 8.5 grams of dietary fiber, which is 36% less calories, 94% less carbohydrates and more than 4 times as much fiber compared to regular whole wheat bread. The bread stays fresh for several days.
Nutrition info per 100 g finished bread kcal Protein Carbohydrates Fat Dietary fiber
Average wholemeal bread 225 8,6 42,7 2,2 4,4
Funksjonell Mat low carb bread 144 8,7 2,5 8,4 21,2
* Preheat oven to 175 °C.
* Put the bag contents into a bowl and add 300 ml water.
* Mix well and pour batter into the enclosed aluminum pan.
* Sprinkle on sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds at your pleasure.
* Bake for 1 hour.
* Take the bread out of the pan and cool completely on a rack, uncovered.
* The bread is best kept in a bag in the refrigerator.
* For a crispier crust, toast single slices.
* Add finely chopped sundried tomatoes, olives and dried herbs in the dough.
Seeds and kernels (Psyllium, sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, flax), fiber (from sugar beet and peas, FiberFine resistant corn starch), whole egg powder, pea protein, sweetener Sukrin (erythritol), raising agents (E450, E500), low-sodium salt (sodium chloride and potassium chloride).Net weight: 250 g. Yields approximately 530 g bread.